Monday, September 26, 2011

Welcome to Serious Time

Look left. Now look down. Now back up. You may wonder what your looking at. This, my friends, is a blog. But not just any blog. This is Serious time w/ Gadiel. You may wonder why a 15 yr old boy would ever start a blog. To be honest, it's a class assignment. But hey, I think it could be kind of fun. Getting to hear different views on polarized topics from your peers can be quite the experience. If you couldn't tell by now, I'm pretty much a nerd. Anyway, let's get into it. Let's have a chat, shall we?

3 comments:

  1. Lml I'm mad I actually looked left, down, to the left, and to the right. Nice intro short and sweet #pause. Looking forward to future post my 15 year old compatriot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen sherley, my iPad, then your back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i seen my kitchen, the keyboard, and a lamp. :B

    ReplyDelete